Have you been thinking about transitioning your family to a healthier lifestyle, but find it overwhelming?
Let me help you. I work with clients every day to make real food and more natural living simple and doable. I listen to your concerns and understand the goals you have for your family. Together we come up with a plan that is reasonable and will set you on the path of healthier living, without breaking the bank or your sanity.
My goal is to reduce your stress and give you back more time for family or for yourself.
First and foremost, I believe in progress over perfection. I expect that you will not change overnight and that transitions can be challenging. I will celebrate every small victory with you and help you work through the pain points.
I also believe that your family is unique and your needs are unique. There is no one size fits all approach to healthier living. Your goals, where your family currently is with healthy living, your budget, and your available time will all be discussed and factored into the plan we come up with for your family.
Who I Work With
I enjoy working with any client who is motivated to make changes towards healthier living, big or small. Here are the topics I cover most often with clients. Looking for something else? Shoot me a message and we’ll see if it’s a good fit!
- Meal Planning and Food Prep: These are some of the biggest factors to making healthy meals sustainable, but for some reason often conjures up ideas of hours spent in the grocery store and kitchen. It can be, for sure, if you enjoy that sort of thing. But it can also be done in the 10 minutes you find here and there. Let’s work together to find a way for you to work meal planning and food prep into YOUR schedule.
- Transitioning to Real Food: Does your family’s diet need an overhaul? Looking to include more nutrient dense food, but at a loss for where to start? Great. We’ll look at what your family is currently eating, what you’d like them to be eating, and create a transition plan full of delicious foods that you’ll feel happy feeding your family. Budget and effort are always addressed! Once you’ve gone through a Transitioning to Real Food session, we can do a second session that covers one of the below:
- Pantry & Fridge Clean Out: Ready to go through your staples and decide which ones are keepers for your new real food lifestyle? We can do this in person (local only) or over Skype. Don’t worry, I fully support keeping the ingredients on hand to make Grandma Nell’s famous Christmas cookies. But we’ll talk about what definitely should be tossed (margarine!), what should be moved to the front for every day use, and what is best kept for holiday treats.
- Grocery Store Visit: Are you overwhelmed by all the labels and marketing at the store? You’re not alone! We meet at your usual store and tour together, reading labels, swapping out your usuals where there’s a better option, and understanding what the hell the difference is with all the egg options. (local only)
- Cleaning Products Clean Out: Every time you spray your all purpose cleaner, do you think it’s time to research something a little less toxic? I’ve been there. Let’s go through what you (or your service) is currently using and find safer alternatives. I’m happy to work with you on finding all natural, common household ingredient solutions or safer products available for purchase in stores. There is no right or better way to do safer. There’s just the way that works for you.
- Safer Personal Care Products: Ready to go safer with your personal care? We’ll look at everything from shower supplies, skin care products, cosmetics, feminine hygiene products, baby care, etc. You can choose if our replacement plan includes natural, DIY products or safer alternatives available for purchase in stores. Or a combination of both!
I offer the following services virtually. If you happen to be in the Seattle area and would like to meet in person, we can arrange for that as well.
Each session includes a 60-minute Skype call in which we focus on the topic of your choice. Prior to our call, you’ll receive a short questionnaire from me that is due back before our session. This allows me to prepare and make the most of our time together. After the call you will receive a summary of our discussion along with your detailed action plan. Action plans are 30, 60 or 90 days, depending on your individual situation.
Once you become a client, you also have access to my client-only Facebook group, in which you are welcome to post questions, share victories, and vent about road blocks.
Basics | 1 Session | $75
Want to tackle one of the topics listed above, or have a specific concern you’d like to discuss? The Basics is likely a good fit for you. With an hour, we can discuss where you currently are, what your goals are, and create a plan to get you there.
Fundamentals | 2 Sessions | $135
Looking to address two areas of healthy living? Sign up for two sessions at a discount! We can book these as far as three months apart to give you ample time to work on your first area of concern. We can also book them closer if you prefer!
Foundations | 3 Session Package | $195
Are you looking to overhaul your family’s lifestyle, from food to cleaning products? The Foundations package is great for anyone who is looking to tackle multiple areas of healthier living. Sign up for all your sessions at once to secure the best discount. The sessions can be spaced up to three months apart to give you ample time to make progress in each area. You pick the topic for each session.
Please note that I am not trained to provide medical diagnosis or treatment of any medical or pathological condition, illness, injury, or disease. No recommendation or comment made by me should be construed as being medical advice or diagnosis. Read more about that here.